- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Reliable and robust, the integrated IS52 / 40 headset lower part ensures smooth steering. The smooth-running stainless steel ball bearings not only perfectly absorb impact and steering forces, but they also feature a double seal for effective protection from dirt and moisture. In combination with precisely manufactured high-quality materials and special grease, the Acros headset bearing promises high durability, even under tough conditions.
• IS52 / 40 lower part
• Type: integrated (IS)
• For 1.5” forks without thread
• Stainless steel sealed angular contact ball bearings
• Two seals
• R3 metal sheet supported rubber seal
• Headset bottom with integrated seal
• Front hub spacing: 1.5''
• Cup skirt Ø: 52 mm
• Bearing thickness: 7.0 mm
• Material: stainless steel, Al2000 (crown race)
• Incl. crown race for 1.5" (40mm) steerer tubes, CNC machined
• Weight: approx. 38 g
In the box:
• Headset bearing IS52/40
• 1.5" crown race
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: