- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ACROS ZS-55 / ZS-56 Headset Lower Part
Price incl. VAT
plus €9.95 for delivery to Ireland
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ZS55 / ZS56 lower part for semi-integrated Acros headsets stands out for high-quality materials, best functionality and high durability. As the core of the headset, the precisely manufactured stainless steel ball bearing is greased for low friction and smooth running and even withstands high loads. It is double sealed to permanently protect the interior from dirt and water.
• ZS56 / ZS56 - 40 lower part
• Type: semi-integrated (ZS)
• For 1.5“ and 1.5"- 1 ⅛" (tapered) forks without thread
• Stainless steel sealed angular contact ball bearings
• Two seals
• R3 metal sheet supported rubber seal
• Front hub spacing: 1.5''
• Cup skirt Ø: 55 or 56 mm
• Cup skirt length: 10 mm
• Bearing shell Ø: 62 mm or 63 mm
• Incl. crown race for 1.5" (40mm) steerer tube
• Material: 2000 series aluminium, CNC machined (made in Germany), stainless steel (bearing)
• Weight: approx. 53 g
In the box:
• ZS-55 or ZS-56 headset lower, incl. bearing
• 1.5" crown race
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: