- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The redesigned premium headset 110 Classic by Cane Creek is made from high-quality aluminium and a masterpiece of construction technology and precision. As the headset is CNC machined and has sealed cartridge bearings inside extremely durable bearing cups, it guarantees smooth running and a low weight.
Cane Creek is convinced of the Ahead headset’s high quality, which is why they offer a 110-year warranty. With styling of a bygone era, the 110 “Classic” is tailored to appeal to those looking for an enduring aesthetic with contemporary reliability.
· External headset (EC-external Cup)
· Ball bearings are located inside an external cup
· S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6 – EC 34/30
· For threadless 1 1/8“ forks
· Press fit headset
· Required steerer tube inner Ø: 34 mm
· Stack height: 16 mm (top) , 12 mm (bottom)
· Split-Lip sealed premium bearings
· Dual-Seal crown race
· Compression ring also approved for carbon steerers
· Compatible with Interlok spacers
· Warranty: 110 years
· Material: aluminium 7075 T-6
· Weight: approx. 98 g
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: