Easy, clean, and safe - the TWIST bottle 590 from Fidlock shines with its overall update and improved handling!
The design of the TWIST bottle is now more ergonomic and the material is more flexible, to make squeezing the bottle easier. The previous push-pull valve has been replaced with a fixed opening using a membrane cap, which lets the liquid flow better, while preventing leaks. In addition, the bottle has received a removable dust cap, which allows for hygienic drinking even when used during off-roading.
As nothing has been changed from the mounting system, you can profit from the improvements of the TWIST 590 replacement bottle, without having to replace the TWIST connector and base. You just need to mount the bottle connector of your old bottle. But the TWIST single bottle is also good as a backup in the backpack or as a replacement.
• Replacement drinking bottle for the Fidlock TWIST mounting system
• Ergonomic bottle design
• Elastic material for easy squeezing
• Mouthpiece with leak-safe membrane cap
• High liquid flow
• Removable dust protection cap
• Wide opening for easy filling and cleaning
• BPA-free, food-safe and suitable for washing machines up to 50°C (without base element)
• Material: polyethylene, thermoplastic rubber
• Volume: approx. 590 ml
• Dimensions: approx. 208 x 86 mm
In the box:
• 1 Fidlock TWIST drinking bottle 590 ml (without connector)
The entire TWIST system from Fidlock is built modularly and is constantly being further developed. TWIST refers first and foremost to the twist and hold mechanism which allows for various applications. The system can be optionally expanded and many components are compatible with each other.
Compatible accessories at ROSE:
• Fidlock TWIST bottle connector, replacement (product code: 2269834)
• Fidlock TWIST Bike Base Frame Bracket (product code: 2269833)
• Fidlock TWIST Tex Base (product code: 2269835)
• Fidlock TWIST Uni Base Frame Bracket (product code: 2269841)
• Fidlock TWIST Uni Connector Bottle Holder incl. Frame Bracket TWIST Bike Base (product code: 2269839)
The drink bottles are exclusively for use with still water up to 70°C In case of any deviations from the food contact conditions, the consumer is obliged to check whether the bottle is suitable for the intended use.