- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Low in stock
Low in stock
NORTHWAVE REBEL MTB shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €9.95 for delivery to Ireland
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The REBEL MTB shoes by NORTHWAVE with the SLW2 SYSTEM CLOSURE ensure a perfect hold of your feet and offer high functionality and performance. Both dials can be precisely closed and opened with a flick of the wrist.
• MTB shoes with a CARBON XC 12 sole and additonal full carbon insert in cleat area
• TPU inserts in critical areas for good abrasion resistance and traction
• BIOMAP UNIBODY outer fabric with micro perforations and hot-welded protective inserts to eliminate pressure marks
• THERMOWELDED TPU reinforcements for additional protection
• Two precise SLW2 SYSTEM CLOSURES for precise adjustment and gradual release
• Integrated heel cap with anti-slip fabric
• Performance Regular footbed for improved hold
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 80182042
Weight: approx. 362 g (per shoe, size 42)
Thanks to a full carbon insert in the cleat area, the CARBON XC12 sole offers great power transfer when pedalling. An additionally flexible material in the midfoot area makes this sole is also perfectly suitable for long distances. Strategically positioned TPU panels guarantee high traction and excellent wear resistance. As all materials were only used where they are needed for maximum efficiency, the sole allows for a minimalist design.
A technology consisting of a single-shell thermowelded outer fabric: This special NORTHWAVE outer material offers a perfect fit, ideal hold as well as elasticity, breathability, protection and high comfort. For a perfect and functional fit.
Large mesh inserts are directly thermowelded into the supporting structure of the upper material. Thanks to the seamless single-shell design, this special technology can be used to further reduce the weight and the thickness of the upper material.
SLW2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The speed lace system closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be opened at once or in steps. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
After having measured a large number of cyclists' feet, NORTHWAVE has developed shoes with a fit that promises best power transfer to the pedal. The toe area offers sufficient space, a slightly offset instep area and a special, close-fitting heel area keep the feet in the right position during each pedal stroke.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials