- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SKYLINE flat pedal shoes by RIDE CONCEPTS are specifically developed for female bikers who require good comfort and lots of grip throughout the day. Their DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber sole is almost sticky for best traction on rough rides.
• Women’s MTB cycling shoes with abrasion-resistant and weatherproof microfibre upper
• Women-specific fit
• Mesh panels for good ventilation
• Anti-slip RUBBER KINETICS | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP sole for best grip on the pedal
• Asymmetric D3O ankle protection
• Rubber toe cap and heel guard
• EVA midsole for effective shock absorption
• D3O HIGH IMPACT ZONE insole technology absorbs shocks and reduces fatigue
• Gusseted tongue keeps away dirt and debris
• Classic lacing
Weight: approx. 379 g (size US 8)
RUBBER KINETICS DST 4.0 MAX GRIP SOLE:
In cooperation with RUBBER KINETICS, RIDE CONCEPTS has developed different rubber compounds for different uses. The so-called Dynamic Surface Technology (DST) rubber sole is essential for best grip on the pedal. It is available in three different thicknesses (8.0 medium, 6.0 high and this model with a maximum thickness of 4.0) to offer all riders the perfect grip for their needs.
For those who want nothing but maximum grip, there’s the DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber sole. RIDE CONCEPTS’ softest rubber compound is specifically designed for grip and comfort. Almost sticky for best traction on rough rides. The exclusive outsoles by RIDE CONCEPTS with hexagon tread pattern feature deep recesses to allow pedal pins to dig in for optimal grip in all conditions.
D3O HIGH IMPACT ZONE Technology:
D3O Zone Technology stands for impact resistance and comfort. The D3O material is extremely flexible and lightweight. It hardens on impact and absorbs energy through atoms realigning on the outer surface. Toes and heel of the insole integrate the Lightweight Aero by D3O material for high impact resistance in exposed areas and a fatigue-reduced ride.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- RC-FOO-0075 181
- Shoe features: