- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Rotor Uno 11-speed cassette
Price incl. VAT
plus €2.95 for delivery to Ireland
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Rotor Uno cassette offers direct, smooth and precise shifting for great performance in road racing and triathlon. Here, outstanding design meets modern technology – the extremely light 11-speed high-end cogset reveals Rotor's many years of experience in drivetrain technology. The surface coating of the sprockets reduces friction to a minimum for optimized power transfer while increasing the cassette's durability. Its 7075 heat treated alloy provides a stiff structure whilst keeping the overall weight as low as possible, and each gear step from 11 - 28 offers the same rigidity and efficiency as the last.
Gear steps are designed to always fit your perfect cadence - for perfect climbing qualities and speed. This is the perfect cassette to combine with standard and semi-compact cranksets. Thanks to the freehub technology, the UNO cassette can also be used together with 11-speed groups by Shimano, SRAM and other compatible systems.
· 11-speed cassette
· Gear ratio 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-24-28
· Gear ratio 11-12-13-14-15-16-18-20-23-26-30
· Gear ratio 11-12-13-14-15-16-18-20-23-27-32
· Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub body
· For 11-speed groups by Shimano, SRAM (and other compatible groups)
· Material: high-strength steel/aluminium combination (last 3 sprockets made of aluminium)
· Weight: approx. 135 (11-28T)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- For freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM, SRAM XD