- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO GRX FC-RX600 Hollowtech II Crankset 2x11
Price incl. VAT
plus €9.95 for delivery to Ireland
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Discover the almost endless possibilities of modern road cycling with SHIMANO GRX components. The RX600 Series at 105 / SLX level represents the high-performance mid-range of the gravel- and cross-specific GRX groups.
While developing the GRX FC-RX600 crankset, SHIMANO’s developers have paid particular attention to the needs of modern cross, gravel and commuter bikes. Thus, the crankset for 2x11 speed drivetrains combines a 30-tooth chainring with a 46-tooth chainring – for a wider range of gears. A 2.5mm wider chainline compared to “traditional” SHIMANO road cranks provides space for large-volume tyres.
• Wider range for long tours and unknown terrain
• Optimal gear ratio for various requirements and riding styles
• Intended use: Gravel, Road, Cyclocross
• Forged aluminium crank arms
• Aluminium chainrings
• Compatibility: 11-speed/double
• Crankset with integrated BB axle
• For a shell width of: 68 / 70 mm
• Gear ratio: 46 – 30 teeth
• Bolt circle: 110 mm/ 80 mm (asymmetric)
• Chainline: 46.9 mm
• Weight: approx. 816 g
Due to the chainline ONLY compatible with SHIMANO GRX front derailleurs!
• SHIMANO GRX FD-RX815 front derailleur (product code: 2286344)
• 170 mm crank arm length
• 172.5 mm crank arm length
• 175 mm crank arm length
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO GRX FC-RX600 crankset (2x11 speed)
WITHOUT bottom bracket
For the recommended BB-RS500 BSA bottom bracket cups, see product code: 2137335.
For BB-RS500 PressFit bottom bracket cups see product code: 2234045.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Hollowtech II/BB86/92