- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO GRX sub brake lever BL-RX812 for hydraulic disc brakes
from 51.63 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €9.95 for delivery to Ireland
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
In combination with SHIMANO’s road and gravel disc brakes, the GRX sub brake lever BL-RX812 brings greater rider control and safety for mixed terrain riding.
The sub brake lever for the hydraulic disc brake is integrated into the existing brake hose that connects brake/shift levers and brake callipers. This ensures reliable and accessible braking in more positions. Especially when riding upright on the tops of the handlebar, the GRX BL-RX812 sub brake levers allow for direct access and faster braking when you need it.
• Intended use: Gravel / Adventure / Bikepacking / Road / Cyclocross
• More confident and accessible braking from multiple positions
• Faster braking on the tops of the handlebar
• Less fatigue on long tours thanks to more positions
• Belongs to groupset: GRX
• Material: Aluminium (lever and holder)
• Lever size: 1-Finger
• SERVO-WAVE: no
• Adjustable free stroke: no
• Lever reach adjustment: yes (with tools)
• Recommended brake hose: SM-BH90-JK-SSR
• Weight: approx. 80 g (piece)
Available in mounting position:
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 x SHIMANO GRX sub brake lever BL-RX812 (left or right, incl. mounting material)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: