- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Whether at home or on the go: With the combination set from Henry Squire, consisting of the Mako Combi CN8/900 chain lock and the WA300 wall anchor, you won’t have any more sleepless nights worry about bike thieves. The CN8/900, with its 8 mm strong chain links, will make any thief’s life hard and your life easy - as the practical combination lock makes forgotten or lost keys a thing of the past. At home the WA300 wall- and ground anchor provides a stable fastening option for your bicycle, which can be bolted inside or outside, on walls or floors. Two high-quality Squire, products which perfectly complement each other, available at a reduced price with this set.
Description Squire Mako Combi CN8/900 (also separately available under product code 2284351):
Secure & practical. The Mako Combi CN8/900 chain lock by Squire impressively proves that a combination lock can offer a very high security rating. What has already proved its worth on scooters and motorcycles is now also used to securely park your high-quality bike or e-bike. Eight mm strong chain links made of hardened steel and an armoured lock body reliably resist attacks. Here, the combination of five precisely fitting wheels is firmly integrated into the housing. This makes it extremely robust and resistant to manipulations.
As the chain is almost one metre long, you can easily lock your bike to immovable objects. Apart from high flexibility, the combination lock offers the advantage that there’s no key to lose. Several users may use the bike lock independently of one another without requiring several keys.
• Very strong chain lock for use in areas with high theft risk
• Squire security rating 9 out of 10 (very high security)*
• 90 cm length
• High flexibility
• Enter your personal code to open the lock
• 5-digit code with 100,000 combinations
• Individually adjustable number combination
• TORQ DRIV technology ensure the lock cannot be accidentally recoded
• Lock housing resistant to manipulations
• Integrated lock head provides additional protection
• Form-fitting wheels and locking socket
• High-contrast numbers are easy to read
• Hardened square steel chain links
• Chain links: approx. 8 mm Ø
• Robust plastic coating as impact and abrasion protection
• Squire product series: Leisure Bikelok
• 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Dimensions: approx. 1040 x 45 x 45 cm (opened)
• Material: specially hardened steel (chain, housing, locking mechanism)
• Weight: approx. 1690 g
Description WA300 Wall Anchor (also separately available under product code 2297581):
Don’t rely on cellar doors and garage doors!
The WA300 wall and ground anchor from Henry Squire makes sure that your bike is almost as secure within your own four walls as the walls themselves. With the wall anchor made of 5 mm thick, hardened steel, you create a stable attachment point for bike locks to reliably protect your bike against theft. As an alternative, you can use the Squire WA300 as a floor anchor in the screed, if the walls are not solid enough.
The wall mount is attached to the wall using sturdy steel plugs and hexagon socket bolts. To prevent potential thieves from simply unscrewing the Squire wall mount, the hexagon socket is then permanently closed with a steel ball. In this way, you don’t have to worry about the safety of your bike in future – whether in your flat, garage, cellar or on the wall.
• Stable fastening anchor for brick or concrete walls
• Suitable for most common bike locks
• Ideal for securing bikes in the flat, garage, cellar or on the house wall
• Squire Security Level 5 out of 10 (medium safety)*
• Can also be used as floor anchor
• Permanent theft protection through stable steel bolts with steel ball securing
• Material: hardened steel
• Thickness: approx. 5 mm
• Passage/eyelet for bike locks: approx. 31 x 35 mm
• Dimensions: approx. 128 x 40 mm
• Weight: approx. 385 g (incl. fixing material)
By using the steel ball, the hexagon socket of the steel bolts is permanently locked. Once installed, the wall mount can only be removed with great effort.
In the box:
• 1 Henry Squire Mako Combi CN8/900 Chain Lock incl. TORQ DRIV adjustment tool
• 1 Henry Squire WA 300 wall and ground mount incl. fixing material
Please note that when combining locks or fastening systems like wall anchors then the lowest security level applies to the whole system.
- Smartphone operated:
- Key operated:
- Security level: low:
- Code operated:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high: