- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Suntour SP12-NCX suspension seat post
from 58.86 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €9.95 for delivery to Ireland
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The proven parallelogram principle is used for this seat post, too. As opposed to other suspension seat posts, the Suntour moves downwards when compressing, as well as a little to the back. This means the seat height does not change as much. The SP8-NCX comes with stainless steel bushes and with a saddle mount that is different from the one of the predecessor model.
· Material: aluminium
· Parallelogram design
· Stainless steel bushes
· For saddles with 7x7 mm round struts
· Travel: approx. 48 mm
· Rear offset: approx. 25 mm
· Height up to saddle frame: approx. 110 mm
· Total length: approx. 350 mm or 400 mm
· Minimum insertion depth: 65 mm
· Adjustable preload via steel spring
· For riders from 70 - 95 kg
· Weight for Ø 27,2 mm: approx. 779 g
· Available in Ø 27,2 or 31,6 mm
· Suntour spiral spring element (item no. 2251780)
· Suntour protector for suspension seat post (item no. 1926963)
· Brunox Deo Spray for lubrication (item no. 1815108)
Please specifiy diameter!
Attention: not suitable for mounting saddles with a strongly oval-shaped frame tube. Suitable saddles in our range are marked accordingly.