- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Eggbeater 1 is a solid entry model to the world of crankbrothers click pedals. This pedal's advantage lies in the fact that it can be used from 4 sides. Moreover, it has an astonishingly low weight and is therefore especially suitable for XC and race cycling. Thanks to its open design, the eggbeater 1 is very resistant to dirt & mud.
• Axle: CroMo steel SCM435
• Bearings: cartridge bearings/sleeve bearings
• Pedal body/wings: steel
• Spring: stainless steel
• Release angle: 15° or 20°, depending on cleat position
• Weight: approx. 256 g (pair)
• Only suitable for cranks with drilled-through pedal thread
• Incl. race cleats with ± 6° angular float and mounting bolts
• 1 pair
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- On both sides