- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Elite is constantly improving its powerful, interactive Direto Series indoor trainers and now launches the successor of the Direto+: the Direto X. With that, the Italian manufacturer raises the bar for performance, interactivity and smooth running!
The Direto X direct drive trainer reduces noise by 50% compared to the predecessor model; and with a maximum braking power of 2100 watts at 40 km/h, it also offers enhanced performance. A built-in OTS power meter (Optical Torque Sensor) measures your power output in watts with an accuracy of +/-1.5%.
An integrated flywheel with a weight of 4.2 kg makes for a realistic ride feel. The trainer can even simulate inclines of up to 18%. Since the Direto X allows for a very high performance at low speed, the indoor trainer is suitable for a wide range of exercises and ideal for cadence, power and sprint based training.
The included Elite riser block keeps your front wheel at roughly the correct height.
• Interactive trainer with built-in power meter (accuracy +/-1.5%)
• Speed and cadence measurement (protocols PWR (power), S&C (speed & cadence))
• Computer controlled resistance via ANT+ or Bluetooth
• Foldable frame for easy transport
• Long rear derailleur cage support
• Interaction with app, software, Windows computers, bike computers, tablets and smartphones (iOS or Android) via ANT+ (FE-C) and Bluetooth Smart
• Drivetrain: direct drive
• Resistance: magnetic, electronically controlled
• Resistance levels: no levels
• Flywheel: 4.2 kg
• Max. simulated incline: 18%
• Max. braking power: 2100 watts (at 40 km/h), 3250 W (at 60 km/h)
• Dimensions: approx. 840 x 650 x 550 mm (unfolded)
• Weight: approx. 15 kg
• SHIMANO HG 9/10/11 speed (MTB/Road)
• SRAM 9/10/11-speed (Road)
• Rear axle compatibility:
• 130-135 x 5 mm quick release
• 142 x 12 mm thru axle
• For 20“-29“ wheels
• Wireless ANT+ (FE-C, power & speed & cadence)
• Bluetooth (FTMS, power & speed & cadence)
In the box:
• Elite Direto X smart trainer with Shimano HG compatible freehub
• Mains adapter
• Adapter for QR and thru axle
• Free Elite App My E-Training subscription for 12 months
• Front wheel block
My E-Training App:
The Elite Direto X is compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors. The Elite App My E-Training (free access for 12 months included) gives you full control over your training – choose the route or the training programme and the Direto X will change the resistance accordingly. My E-Training includes: My RealVideo, Base Training, Training Test, Map Routing, Multiple User System, Video Playlist and Share Results. Besides, the app allows you to easily analyse data like power, cadence, speed, time and distance. Data is transferred via ANT+ (Fe-C) or Bluetooth. You can also use other apps that are compatible with Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ protocols, e.g. Zwift, Kinomap Trainer, Trainerroad or Bkool.
• My RealVideo: Train with RealVideos by Elite and download My RealVideos from other users for free
• Base Training: Training with constant power output, based on resistance levels and with preset programmes
• Training Test: Creates an individual, one-month indoor training programme based on an evaluation test
• Map Routing: Creates routes in any part of the world based on Google Maps
• Multiple User System: The app can be used by multiple users on a single device
• Easy creation of training programmes: new graph editor to easily set new programmes
• Video Playlist: Creates a playlist with videos for your training session
• Share Results: You can save, export (CSV - Comma Separated Values, Strava Tcx format) and share all performance data in social networks to monitor your performance
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Without brake resistance system: