- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The guys from Fox Factory Racing have put their successful bestseller on a diet by using the advanced Step-Cast technology from their own 32 Series. Et voilà – here’s the Fox 34 Step-Cast Factory suspension fork. Yet, there are a few difference between the 32 and 34 Step-Cast forks: In contrast to the 32 fork, the 34 maintains the same width between the stanchions and its lowers indent on the outside rather than on the inside. A clever decision with regard to the trail fork’s intended use, as it leaves room for up to 2,6" wide tyres (in 27,5” even up to 3,0” wide tyres). The result is impressive: Compared to the traditional 34 Factory fork with 140 mm of travel, the Step-Cast model maintains the same stiffness while being around 23 grams lighter. The comparison with the 32 Series long-travel fork that is often referred to as a lightweight alternative for trail riding is even more significant though: In combination with the Kabolt axle, it comes in approx. 140 g lighter and approx. 15% stiffer.
Of course, it additionally has all technological characteristics a real Fox Factory Series fork should have: Low-friction Kashima coating, high-quality SKF seals, closed 3-pos FIT4 cartridge damping with bar remote and FLOAT air spring with EVOL technology.
Thanks to the improved FLOAT EVOL air spring with increased negative air spring volume and user-friendly 3-Pos FIT4 cartridge damping, the 34 Factory impresses with high sensitivity, a linear spring curve with extra mid-stroke support and easy adjustment. Three different compression positions (Open, Medium, Firm) allow for lightning-fast adjustments to the prevailing terrain. Moreover, the suspension fork features an additional 22 clicks of low-speed compression adjust in the open mode, allowing riders to fine-tune their exact damping preferences.
Last but not least, the FOX 34 Step-Cast Factory allows you to adjust the progression of the spring curve to suit your individual needs.
• Intended use: Cross Country, Trail, All-Mountain
• Step-Cast Design and Kabolt axle
• Design: aluminium fork crown, magnesium lowers, aluminium uppers (Kashima coating, gold)
• Wheel size: 29“
• Upper tube Ø: 34 mm
• Steerer dimensions: tapered 1 1/8"-1.5, threadless, approx. 264 mm
• Suspension: Float Evol
• Travel: 120 mm
• Volume spacers for spring curve adjustments
• Damper: closed 3-pos FIT4 cartridge (Open, Medium, Firm)
• Adjustments: air pressure, external rebound, external low-speed compression (3 positions + 22 clicks in the open mode)
• Remote: no
• Disc brake mounting system: PostMount 6" (160 mm DirectMount), max. disc rotor Ø 203 mm
• Fork length: 527,1 mm
• Front hub spacing: 15 x 110 mm (BOOST)
• Offset: 51 mm
• Weight: approx. 1623 g
Maximum tyre sizes:
• 29“ x 2,6 (When using tyres larger than 2,35“, it might be required to test the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. The minimum distance to the fork crown should be 8 mm)
• Plus tyres 27,5“ x 3,0 (When using tyres larger than 2,7“, it might be required to test the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. The minimum distance to the fork crown should be 8 mm)
In the box: FOX 34 Step-Cast Factory suspension fork, 1x Kabolt thru axle, 1x (brake)cable guide, 1x Ahead star nut, 3x volume spacers
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Travel (mm):
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount
- 15 x 110 mm