- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
When using the Topit Evo front bike rack by racktime to carry your gear, you’ll have everything in view. A maximum load of 10 kg offers enough space to transport your luggage, shopping or other essentials you want to have within reach. Since the front rack is compatible with the SnapIt system, you can easily fit baskets and bags from racktime’s accessory range for a more comfortable use. The front light won’t be in the way either, as it attaches to the adjustable mounting bracket underneath the front part of the rack. Internal cable routing makes the light cable invisible for a clean look. The Topit front rack is a welcome accessory for all rides on your bicycle.
• Front rack
• For installation on rigid forks
• Wheel size: 26“/ 28"
• Max. load: 10 kg
• Tube Ø: 10 mm
• Including front light bracket
• Invisible light cable routing
• Adjustable bracket for horizontal alignment on fork (brake/headlight mount)
• Front axle: 108-138 mm
• Foot spacing: 123 mm
• Recommended fender width: max. 60 mm (2.4“)
• Recommended Tyre width: max. 50 mm (2.5“)
• Platform width (inside): 100 mm
• Dimensions (HxWxD): approx. 272 x 156 x 302 mm
• Material: aluminium, coated in black
• Weight: approx. 545 g
In the box:
• Racktime Topit Evo front rack
• Fixing material
• Light bracket
• Spring clamp (prod. code: 1913525)
• Compatible with Snapit system (except Box it) via adapter (prod. code: 1815001)
• Abrasion protection kit for bag installation (prod. code: 2280320)
• Protective patches as abrasion protection (e.g. prod. code: 2273148)
Not suitable for installation on suspension forks or forks without eyelets. The rack must be fixed to all three mounting points on the fork. The fork must be approved for mounting a luggage rack. The rack is not approved for the installation of a child seat or for transporting persons!
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 28", 27,5", 26", 27,5+"