- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
- MOUNTAINBIKE 12/18: Best value for money -
Get ready for winter! The wind- and waterproof MTB winter shoes RWS 04 by ROSE keep your feet warm and dry. Thanks to dials, the cycling shoes are very easy to adjust, even while riding.
• Breathable winter MTB shoes made of wind- and waterproof leather with polyurethane coating
• Warm THINSULATE padding
• Fibreglass reinforced nylon sole with deep non-slip tread
• Two threads inside allow you to fit studs (included)
• Washable EVA footbed supports the foot’s anatomy
• Additional, replaceable insole with warm outer material (included)
• Neoprene cuff for a tight fit around your ankle
• Fastening system: ATOP Lacing System for precise adjustments
• Additional Velcro on cuff and instep for best pressure distribution
• Built-in pull tab on heel (reflective) and instep
• Reflective details for improved visibility
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems using cleats with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also compatible with indoor trainers in gyms etc.
Weight: approx. 800 g (per pair, size 42)
The especially fine fibres of the fabric allow for a high degree of insulation thanks to large hollow spaces. That's why the material offers great thermoregulation and breathability, which results in a comfortable feeling.
ATOP Lacing System:
A particularly lightweight fastening system for fast and precise adjustment to the individual width. Dials allow for easy adjustments, even while riding.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Velco straps