Price incl. VAT plus €9.95 (for delivery to Ireland)
Discover the almost endless possibilities of modern road cycling with SHIMANO GRX components. The RX600 Series at 105 / SLX level represents the high-performance mid-range of the gravel- and cross-specific GRX groups.
While developing the GRX FC-RX600 crankset, SHIMANO’s developers have paid particular attention to the needs of modern cross, gravel and commuter bikes. Thus, the crankset for 1x11 systems reduces the complexity of shifting, since you only have to shift at the rear. In addition, the chainring features SHIMANO´s DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ tooth profile, which holds the bike chain in position on rough terrain.
A 2.5mm wider chainline compared to “traditional” SHIMANO road cranks provides space for large-volume tyres.
• Easy and intuitive shifting without the complexity of a front derailleur
• DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ tooth profile to hold the chain in place on bumpy ground
• Intended use: Gravel, Road, Cyclocross
• Forged aluminium crank arms
• Aluminium chainrings
• Compatibility: 11-speed/single
• Crankset with integrated BB axle
• For a shell width of: 68 / 70 / 86 mm
• Gear ratio: 40 teeth
• Bolt circle: 110 mm/ 80 mm (asymmetric)
• Chainline: 46.9 mm
• Weight: approx. 753 g
• 170 mm crank arm length
• 172.5 mm crank arm length
• 175 mm crank arm length
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO GRX FC-RX600 crankset (1x11)
WITHOUT bottom bracket
For the recommended BB-RS500 BSA bottom bracket cups, see product code: 2137335.
For BB-RS500 PressFit bottom bracket cups see product code: 2234045.